Opportunities to be a part of our dynamic and talented team are posted below.
If you’re ready to get your hands on all aspects of a job…if you have the flexibility to think outside the box and offer multiple solutions…if you build trust at all levels of your organization by being a good listener and actively soliciting input…if you communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing…and especially if, at the end of the day, your biggest reward is a happy client…we may be a great fit!
Project Manager | Huntsville
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager / Architect to join our Huntsville Studio. KPS Group works on a wide variety of project types across the public and private sectors, and is one of the largest design firms in Alabama. We value team members with strong verbal and graphic communication skills, the enthusiasm and ideas to contribute to an exciting design dialogue, and the determination to continue to question and improve on designs. Our collaborative environment relies on individuals who work well with a team.
- Create and review production drawings and specifications.
- Organize, schedule, and manage multiple projects in various phases of design and construction.
- Take a leadership and/or support role on projects, managing in-house production and consultant teams from concepts through construction administration, and assuring the integrity of design intent through project completion while ensuring that all members are working effectively and maintaining project schedules.
- Provide direction to sub-consultants and monitor their performance.
- Coordinate all aspects of project documentation and technical information within the project team and externally with clients, vendors, and other design professionals.
- Interact with clients during meetings and design presentations
- Be responsible for the accuracy and quality of all technical work on the project.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience as a Project Architect / Project Manager who has managed all phases of a project from design through construction.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture from an accredited architecture program required. Architectural licensure strongly preferred.
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience at an architectural firm, designing and producing construction documents for medium- to large-scale, fast-paced projects, from conception through completion.
- Experience using Revit software to produce design and construction documents.
- Practical experience applying an in-depth knowledge of building technologies and materials.
- LEED Accreditation preferred or required within 6 months of hire.
KPS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Only resumes submitted electronically will be considered. Please email a letter of interest, your resume, and a PDF of work samples (maximum 8 pages / 10MB) to email@example.com.
Applicants only please.
Architecture & Interior Design Interns | Birmingham & Huntsville
KPS is a great place to intern! We offer opportunities for selected students and new graduates of university architecture and interior design programs to work with our design teams on a wide variety of project types. Send your portfolio and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org